- Entrepreneurial, self-starter/go-getter
- Able to work with limited brief and without supervision
- Outgoing, relationship manager
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to lead fundraising from multinationals, governmental organizations and corporates
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Team player
- Ability to work ‘beyond’ the job description
- Business development/customer facing experience
- At least 5-10 years track-record in leading fundraising
Negotiable + OTE
- Minimum requirement: Achieve 20 qualified leads per month.
- If achieve greater fundraising vs annual target, possible to achieve 50% bonus based on laddered KPI
- Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
- Direct or supervise fundraising staff, including volunteer staff members.
- Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors.
- Prepare materials for charitable events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, or gift bags.
- Create or update donor databases.
- Establish fundraising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods.
- Explain the tax advantages of contributions to potential donors.
- Identify and build relationships with potential donors.
- Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations.
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations or sponsorships.
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs.
- Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
- Develop or implement fundraising activities, such as annual giving campaigns or direct mail programs.
- Direct or coordinate web-based fundraising activities, such as online auctions or donation Websites.
- Plan and direct special events for fundraising, such as silent auctions, dances, golf events, or walks.
- Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
- Write speeches, press releases, or other promotional materials to increase awareness of the causes, missions, or goals of organizations seeking funds.
- Conduct research to identify the goals, net worth, history of charitable donations, or other data related to potential donors, potential investors, or general donor markets.
- Coordinate transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fundraising events.
- Secure speakers for charitable events, community meetings, or conferences to increase awareness of charitable, nonprofit, or political causes.
- Write and send letters of thanks to donors.
- Write reports or prepare presentations to communicate fundraising program data
Specific monthly KPI:
- Need to deliver $200,000 fundraising per quarter
- Grow corporate partnerships by 50% per quarter
- Lead on fundraising events management
- Develop and grow fundraising and partnership strategy in-line with #iamthecode strategy and business plan
- Key relationship manager for key sponsors (e.g.: UBS/Unilever/Mastercard, etc..)