Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Prepare Board Meeting calls
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist CEO with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders and board members.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Support CEO with daily administrative work
- Support in Event Management
- Liaise with partners via email and telephone.
- Occasionally travel with CEO to attend events
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Solid ability to send emails and letters to partners.
To apply or recommend someone for this role, email: email@example.com