We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our young growing organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent is required.
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program-funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Fundraising for events and hackathons.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analysing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Program Manager Skills Requirements
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven Cross Cultural and Overseas experience.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Understanding of Emerging Countries landscape such as Africa, Latin America and India.
- Ability to connect with young girls living in marginalised communities by showing empathy, compassion and kindness.
To apply or recommend someone for this role, email: firstname.lastname@example.org