Get professional training designed by Google and have the opportunity to connect with top employers. There are 337,400 U.S. job openings in data analytics with a $67,900 average entry-level salary.¹
Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision making.
Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
You’ll prepare yourself for jobs that include junior or associate data analyst, database administrator, and more. Upon completion of the certificate, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, Astreya.
82% of Google Career Certificate graduates report a positive career outcome like a new job, promotion, or raise within 6 months.²
Check out all Google Career Certificates here.
¹Burning Glass: Labor Insight (Last 12 Months: Feb. 1, 2020 – Jan. 31, 2021)
²Coursera Learner Outcome Survey, all time for Google IT Support Certificate. Data is collected via on-platform surveys or email and is cumulative from Jan 2018 – Jan 2021.
Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Course 1 – Foundations: Data, Data, Everywhere
- Course 2 – Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Course 3 – Prepare Data for Exploration
- Course 4 – Process Data from Dirty to Clean
- Course 5 – Analyze Data to Answer Questions
- Course 6 – Share Data Through the Art of Visualization
- Course 7 – Data Analysis with R Programming
- Course 8 – Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study