Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence and increase followers.
- Coaching employees’ company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analysing data.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing a social media strategy.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Good English
- Good attitude
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Meticulous and have good and creative writing skills
- Experienced to work with our design team
- Understand how to measure the success of campaigns.
Social Media Timeline
Social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, ticktock, snapchat & Instagram – 6-10 posts per week all platforms)
Money is a necessity, but we reward greatness, commitment & loyalty, passion, humanity and drive. Travel and Training included. Access to global leaders, global content included.
We offer mentoring, courses and training to improve your writings.
Scheduling on Buffer weekly
(6-10 posts per week including week ends)
Email your CV and Personal Statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 2nd